Top 5 Best Moly Greases: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Moly Grease Reviews:
1. Valvoline Palladium Moly Grease
A grease that provides excellent protection against extreme pressures and shock loads by employing high purity 3% molybdenum disulfide solid lubricant in an alkalinity-balanced thickener system.
The lithium complex grease helps minimize wear at applied loads. Formulated to protect against high temperature and extreme shock loading for extended periods of time.
- Formulated with special lubricity, antiwear and extreme pressure additives including molybdenum disulfide and is fortified with oxidation, rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Lithium complex grease helps minimize wear at applied loads as it maintains balanced EP properties
- Formulated to provide high temperature and extreme shock loading protection for extended periods of time, helping to extend the service life of equipment and lower maintenance cost.
- Designed for extreme pressure and shock loading heavy duty applications
2. Sentry Solutions Hi-Slip Grease
Sentry hi-slip Grease lubricates, waterproofs, and prevents rust even in saltwater. All the benefits of oil but stays put – will not migrate and protects surfaces in temperatures from -54ºc/-65ºF to 343ºc/650ºF.
Synthetic blend exceeds mil-specs for Moly grease. Lubricates and prevents galling on all types of metal including stainless steel, blued metal, titanium, and aluminum.
Prevents corrosion from salt water, powder residue, and sweat. Concentrated and extremely long Lasting – a little goes a very long way.
- Synthetic Molybdenum blend waterproofs and prevents rust
- Exceeds Mil-Spec for Moly Grease
- Excellent for Smoothing Actions
- Prevents galling even under high loads and extreme conditions
- Will not migrate in extremem tempatures
3. Liqui Moly 2003 Mos2 Long-Life Grease
High performance grease for a wide application range in all motor vehicles and for general machine lubrication.
Thanks to added MoS2 it offers outstanding protection during extreme loads and high heat and also adds limp-home properties.
For heavily loaded bearings and joints, splined shafts, threads, and guides. Ideal for constant velocity drive joints. Certification: acc DIN 51502 KPF 2K-30. Operating temperature range: -65 °C to +120 °C (-86 °F to +248 °F), up to +130 °C (+266 °F) briefly.
- For assembly, maintenance and repairs.
- For heavily loaded bearings and joints, spline shafts, threads and guides.
- For constant velocity drive joints. Operating temperature range: -30 C to +120
4. Valvoline Moly-Fortified Gray Full Synthetic Grease
Valvoline’s Synthetic Grease – Formulated to provide superior high and low-temperature protection. SynPower Synthetic Grease is an excellent heavy-duty and multi-purpose automotive and industrial extreme-pressure grease.
SynPower is formulated with a lithium complex thickened in synthetic base oil, moly, and other premium additives to provide superior protection from high loads and extreme temperatures.
- For all U.S., European & Japanese Vehicles
- Provides superior high- and low-temperature protection (-60°F to 425°F) over conventional greases
- Moly-fortified for increased film strength and exceptional resistance to heavy loads
- NLGI #2 GC-LB lithium complex EP grease
- Extreme pressure fortified
5. CRC Sta-Lube SL3330 Moly-Graph Extreme Pressure Multi-Purpose Lithium Grease
Extreme pressure MOLY-GRAPH Multi-Purpose Grease is the best general-purpose grease for a wide range of applications.
- Offers and excellent mechanical and shear stable Lithium 12 Hydroxy Protection of “moly” and graphite
- his lithium base NLGI-2 grease has a drop point of 380F
- Not VOC Compliant for California & OTC
- Molybdenum and graphite establish a fine micron plating on all surfaces
6. John Deere HD Moly Grease Case
Description Features: High-temperature, extreme-pressure grease with 3% moly -10 to 350°F (-23 to 177°C) Use with pins and bushings, ball joints Use where shock load and sliding contact are continuous For chain, cable, and conveyor lubrication.
For applications where pitting, scoring, and wear failures are a problem Compatible with lithium, aluminum, and calcium greases A premium, high-quality grease Service rating: Equipment manufacturers’ extended service intervals NLGI grade 2 JDM J13C7 and J25C Physical properties: Slate-gray color Lithium complex thickened Contains 3% molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) 14-oz. tube compatible with most grease guns
- Brand Name John Deere
- Model Number TY6333
- Part Number TY6333
- UNSPSC Code 53000000
7. Valvoline Multi-Vehicle Moly-Fortified Gray Grease
Valvoline™ Multi-Vehicle Moly-Fortified Grease is a superior general grease fortified with molybdenum disulfide to provide excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear protection for disc-brake wheel bearings, chassis, suspension, and universal joints.
- Lubricates at temperatures ranging from 0°F to 375°F
- NLGI GC-LB Grade #2 Lithium Complex EP Grease
- Appropriate for use where Ford M1C75B NLGI GC-LB is recommended
- Designed for use in Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles that specify a NLGI GC-LB grease
8. Sta-Lube SL3141 Moly-Graph Extreme Pressure Multi-Purpose Lithium Grease
STA-LUBE, founded in 1933 and an innovator in the use of additives to create high-performance motor oil, was acquired by CRC in 1995.
Today CRC supplies the broad line of STA-LUBE “Intentionally Better Products, ” including greases, gear oils, service oils and fluids, hand cleaners, additives, and lubrication equipment, all rigorously tested to meet OE specs and the highest quality standards
- Molybdenum and graphite establish a fine micron plating on all surfaces
- Lithium base NLGI-2 grease
- Drop point of 350°F
- Great for use on ball joints, chassis points, bushings and roller bearings
9. GREASECO Moly Grease
HeavyDuty Moly is a lithium complex-based grease formulated with high-quality base oils and fortified with 3% molybdenum disulfide, tackifier, and a special additive package providing a higher film strength with anti-wear properties.
The addition of 3% molybdenum disulfide provides the grease with an added armor-like film of lubricating solid protection.
This grease is a popular choice to meet the heavy shocking loading requirements of many construction and mining equipment manufacturers (OEM’s).
HeavyDuty Moly provides great protection against high temperatures and extends the service life in parts subjected to extreme pressures and heavy shock loading.
This grease also will not easily wash out under intense water ingress. Additionally, it exhibits good pumpability, even at lower temperatures, allowing it to be suitable for centralized lubrication systems.
- Lithium Complex Moly Grease Fortified With 3% Molybdenum Disulfide (Moly Grease) for Heavy Duty Applications
- Excellent for Construction Equipment/Caterpillar Specifications Requiring Moly For Pin & Bushing Applications
- Applications: Excavators, Skid Steer Bobcat, Hydraulic Shovels, Bucket Pins And Bushings, Bulldozers
- Universal Fit: Works with Lock N’ Lube, DEWALT, MILWAUKEE, Lincoln, Lucas, Ryobi, Bravex, GreaseTek, STEINBRÜCKE and Many More Manual and Automatic Grease Gun Brands!
- Fifth Wheel (5th) Hitch Plates, Trucks and Trailers, King Pins, Pivot Pins, Trucks, Snow Plows, Vehicles, Spring Pins, Steering Linkages, Universal Joints, Utility Fleets, Water Pump Bearings, Demolition Equipment, Airport Support Vehicles And More!
10. Loctite 234227 LOC51048 Moly Grease
This very low friction, anti-seize compound paste is non-greasy and lubricates machine parts thoroughly. It allows maximum clamping from available torque.
Other than on vehicle parts, it can be used on tapered pipe threads, for press-fit and slip-fit joints. The product comes with specific safety instructions, and is better to wear gloves while using it.
- Moly Paste Metal free low friction lubricant
- Allows maximum clamping from available torque.
- Applicable Material: Metal; Stainless Steel.
- Country of origin: United States
Last update on 2022-05-17 at 00:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API